If you are experiencing issues logging into your IHG Merlin account, please follow these instructions to reset your password. If you have not registered for an IHG Merlin account yet, please visit the IHG Merlin website to create an account and enter your contact information.
What is IHG Merlin?
If you are a member of the IHG Rewards Club, then you may be familiar with Merlin. Merlin is the loyalty program that IHG operates. When you sign up for Merlin, you will create a password to protect your account. If you need to reset your password, here are steps to follow:
1) Log in to Merlin.
2) Click on the “My Account” button on the top left corner of the page.
3) Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields, and click on the “Login” button.
4) On the main page, click on the “Password & Security” tab.
5) Click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link under “Reset My Password.”
6) Enter your email address in the “Recipient Email” field and click on the “Send Reset Password Email” button.
7) If you are not receiving confirmation emails from Merlin, check your spam folder or add [email protected] to your safe senders list. Once you have reset your password, log out of Merlin and enjoy all the benefits of being a Rewards Club member!
How to Reset Your IHG Merlin Password
If you have forgotten your IHG Merlin password, there is a quick and easy way to reset it. First, head over to the IHG Merlin website and select your account type. You will then need to enter your email address and password. If you have not changed your password recently, IHG will send you an email with instructions on how to reset it. Once you have successfully logged into the website, click on the “Forgot Password?” link under your name in the upper right-hand corner of the main page. Enter your email address and click on the “Reset Password” button. Congratulations, you have successfully reset your IHG Merlin password!
What Happens If I Forget My IHG Merlin Password?
If you forget your IHG Merlin password, there are a few things that can happen. First, if you have not changed your password in a while, the system will default to your original password. Second, if you have changed your password in the past but have not updated the system with the new password, your old password will still work until it is used up. Finally, if you cannot remember your IHG Merlin password at all, you can reset it by visiting our website and following the instructions on the login page.
Is There Any Way to Recover My Login Information if My IHG Merlin Password Has Been Forgotten?
If you have forgotten your IHG Merlin password, there is no way to recover it without first Resetting Your Password. To Reset Your Password, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your IHG account.
2. Click on the “Account Settings” link in the top left corner of the screen.
3. In the “Account Settings” page, click on the “Password” link in the left navigation bar.
4. On the “Password” page, click on the “Reset Password” link in the middle of the page.
5. Enter your new IHG Merlin password in the “New Password” field and click on the “Reset Password” button to confirm it.
If you have forgotten your IHG Merlin password, or have just reset it and need to recover your account details, then this FAQ guide is for you. In short, we will show you how to reset your IHG Merlin password using the steps below. Please note that if you use a different email address when signing up for an account with IHG Merlin, then that email address will also be used for password recovery. If this is not the case, then please enter your original username and password in the appropriate fields on our login page. Good luck!